Here are the items on my to-do list for the next few weeks:
- Choose florist (I have it narrowed down to two, just waiting for quotes)
- Choose linens (I have the company picked, just trying to decide exactly what I need and in which colors)
- Book bartender (we're having wine, but don't want guests to have to pour themselves all day)
- Decide exactly what time the ceremony will be (is noon too late to start for a lunch reception???)
- Finalize dates for showers (we are SO BLESSED to have so many caring friends and family--we feel so loved!)
- Book block of hotel rooms for out of towners
- Finalize guest list and get addresses
- move to my apartment (already packing!)
- write my 50 page comps paper for school (which is due on my birthday (May 20) which is the day after our four year anniversary. I REFUSE to ruin both of these by stressing over this paper, so I took the week between semesters off from all work (May 5-9) to get this done)
- finish my dissertation proposal to be proposed in June
- keep working out--lost 2.2lbs this week!
Please pray for my sanity as I try to get these things accomplished!
No comments:
Post a Comment