Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our New Dyson!

So today I made a huge purchase--the Dyson DC15 The Ball Animal. While I only have one tiny little cat, she sheds. A ton. So I figured if I was going to splurge, I might as well do it all the way so that in the event we ever get any more pets, we will be covered in the vacuum department. Plus I am moving into my apartment next week and needed a vacuum. Raddy is currently trying it out and loved it so much that he is re-vacuuming his entire house as I type. As picky as he is, I know it must be good. The obsessive-compulsive side of me beamed when I saw the piles of dust accumulating in the canister from the one room I tried. While I doubt I will ever love to vacuum, the Dyson is definitely going to make it a little more enjoyable.

No comments: