Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Apartment!

I am finally settled in to my new apartment. It was a lot longer process than I had anticipated, but it is beginning to feel like home. To begin with, it poured rain all day Friday while Raddy and I were loading and unloading the UHaul. Some of the highlights included: breaking my mom's front screen door as we moved furniture, me dropping my mattress into the muddy mulch as we were carrying it in to the apartment, the herd of ants I found in the pantry, and the AWFUL smoky smell throughout the entire apartment. After two Febreeze candles, Febreeze air spray, Febreeze fabric spray, and lots of open windows, it is finally starting to lose the smell.

I will post pictures soon, but I am currently writing a 50ish page paper for school. Wedding planning has also sadly been put on hold until the paper is done. After that, I hope to post more fun wedding details as they occur.

No comments: