I have decided to start a blog as a way to get all of my wedding obsessions out. Besides, I have been reading other blogs of brides-to-be so I figured I would join in fun!
I am getting married october 11, 2008 in Indianapolis. My fiance and I have been dating for four years, so I have been thinking about our wedding for quite some time. Now that the planning has begun, I realize how much work it really is. I am also realizing how much I really do like being in control of all aspects of the wedding. Seriously. I wanted to do everything myself (think DIY everything but the dresses), but my schedule has gotten in the way. I found the amazingApril of Blu Sky Designs to make my invitations and who is also going to be my day-of-coordinator (http://bluskydesigns.blogspot.com/), so I feel comfortable with that decision.
We are doing our engagement pictures this weekend at the Indianapolis Museum of Art, but of course it's supposed to be cold and rainy. I talked with my photographer today (http://web.mac.com/littleimages/iWeb/Little%20Images/Welcome.html), and we are still going to try to shoot indoors and outdoors. Hopefully this will work, as I need to get the save the dates out ASAP. Wish us luck! And thanks for reading!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Crystal, you are silly! Meow.
Post a Comment